SMS Broadcast have two separate SMS gateways for adding SMS capability to software:
- HTTP API: A full feature API for sending and receiving messages, as well as additional features like credit balance lookups, and receiving the status of sent messages. This API is ideal for sending bulk messages as well as single messages.
- Email-to-SMS: A light-weight API that makes it easy to send messages over email. Many software packages with SMS capabilities can use the email-to-sms gateway to send messages.
Access to both APIs are included free with your account. Full documentation is available and we have support staff available to assist your developers in implementing SMS into your software.
USING SMS IN YOUR WEBSITE
Adding SMS functionality to a website adds an extra level of personalisation and interactivity.
Common uses for SMS include:
- Sign up or contact form notification: receive an SMS when somebody completes an important action on your site.
- User verification and SPAM protection: ensure a user is real by adding SMS verification to online forms.
- 2 factor authentication: add SMS code authentication to password verification to secure your site.